We ask that you use our preferred vendors for catering, bartenders, rentals, and lighting. However, if there is a restaurant or vendor not on our list, we are open to exploring your choice. We want to make sure you use an outstanding and reputable caterer because a bad meal or poor table service can really dampen your guests’ spirits! You may choose any vendor you’d like for photographers, florals, wedding planner, cake bakers, and bands.
We require that you use a Full Service caterer. Your caterer must agree to:
- Caterer must provide one staff member per every 75 guests. This is to ensure that your guests are well taken care of, that tables are bussed and spills are cleaned.
- Caterer is responsible for bussing and refilling drinks and/or drink stations.
- Caterer to dispose of bussed trash in kitchen – no trash cans on event floor. Caterer will provide 55 gallon drum liners for the guest trash to be disposed in.
- Caterer to leave property at the end of the night with bagged trash.
- Caterer is responsible for taking out restroom trash at the end of the event. Two Wishes Ranch will provide trash can liners.
- Caterer is willing and able to professionally cut wedding cake should Client choose to have it.
- At least one staff member must stay until the end of the night to fulfill above duties.
- Caterer has the capability to assist with a room flip should the Client choose an indoor ceremony.
- The use of any barbeques, grills, heaters or fryers are subject to the approval of Two Wishes Ranch and local procedures (i.e. county wide burn bans may be in effect). Should Client’s Caterer wish to use any of said equipment Caterer must have prior authorization from Two Wishes Ranch.
**It is strongly encouraged that Client get Caterer approved by Two Wishes Ranch prior to signing Caterer’s contract.**
Caterers, florists, photographers, wedding planners, and bartenders need to provide a certificate of insurance.