May we serve alcohol?

Yes! If you plan to have an open bar set-up, meaning alcohol will be free of charge to your guests, we require that you contract Texas Ritas, an independently contracted TABC bartending firm, to serve the alcohol. All alcohol at open-bar events must be served by the Texas Ritas bartender. BYOB is not permitted at Two Wishes Ranch.  The Bar closes 1 hour before the music has ended.

Comment on this FAQ

  • (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>